Money for my business


Tel: 0845 034 5120

Latest news - Contact us - About us - Terms of use - Site map

Lismore House, 28b Wilton Road, Reading, RG30 2SS.

| landlord insurance | landlord building insurance | landlords building insurance | landlords buildings insurance | landlord buildings insurance | buildings insurance for landlords | landlords house insurance |
| buy to let buildings insurance | buy to let building insurance | buildings insurance for buy to let | building insurance for buy to let | landlord building insurance uk |






> Buy to let mortgages

- Landlord building insurance
- Landlord contents insurance
- Rent guarantee insurance

Landlord Building


Landlord survey shows concern over finance.


More and more landlords are finding it difficult to remortgage or purchase unusual property types such as Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMO) and flats above commercial premises.

Increased interest in
repossessed development sites


With property developers on the look out for ready-made projects, repossessed sites, with planning permission and infrastructure ready seem too good to miss.

Landlord building insurance

Although not legally required, you will have to take out buildings cover if your buy-to-let property is mortgaged, however we feel it is important to have building insurance even without a mortgage.


Out landlord building insurance solutions will cover the property, including outbuildings and fitted interior units, against loss or damage caused by unplanned events including Fire, Theft, Vandalism, Oil or water leakage, Subsidence and Burst pipes.


It's important that you insure up to the rebuild cost which includes the cost of rebuilding the property as well as associated costs such as site clearance and professional fees. Sometimes this differs from the property valuation particularly on terrace properties where the rebuild costs are more expensive due to the work required on the adjoining properties.


Please note that this is a specialist insurance for investment property and traditional homeowners buildings insurance won't offer the cover required for an investment property as it will have clauses that will ensure non payment of claims in circumstances that are often found when letting property such as periods without tenants of over 30 days and cover for your liability as owner for any injuries taking place at the property may not be sufficient.


Talk to our landlord building insurance experts today on 0845 034 5120 to see how we can help you or Apply Online.


Insurance advice is provided by IN Partnership which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Call us
Get in touch
By email

0845 034 5120

By email

Apply online